Monday, June 9, 2008

5 lbs. of Deliciousness

"Wow, that was a good kebab." I never thought I'd hear those words, but tonight I said them. Out of sheer boredom I decided to give the kebab another chance. I strolled to the closest kebab shop and ordered a wrapped kebab (padine) with everything on it. From chili sauce to yogurt sauce and lamb meat to mustard, the man threw everything on it. It must've weighed nearly 5 lbs. when he handed it to me. The kebab that comes in a wrap is much more pleasant to eat than the panini-style kebab. Not one piece of food fell from my kebab onto my plate. It was a very clean experience compared to my last kebab experience. I ate the entire kebab, even the bottom of the wrap that was soggy with chili and yogurt sauce, and I was still hungry for more. I washed it down with an ice cold can of Coca-Cola and I didn't even get heartburn. I will definitely be back to that kebab shop soon to buy me another 5 lbs. of deliciousness.





No comments: